INFLUENCE OF VOLTAGE AND CURRENT ON THE ARC SHAPE IN CABLE-TYPE WIRE TIG-MIG HYBRID WELDING
In order to achieve high efficiency, energy saving and high quality of welding, it is necessary to carry out research on cable-type wire TIG-MIG hybrid welding. In this study, voltage and current influences on the arc shape in cable-type wire TIG-MIG hybrid welding were studied. The results showed that in cable-type wire TIG-MIG hybrid welding, with an increase in the TIG current, the MIG current increased at first and then remained constant, while the MIG basic voltage remained unchanged. With an increase in the MIG voltage, the TIG current produced small changes, but overall, it remained stable. The TIG current of different droplet-transfer modes had different effects.
2.Liu, Liming, and Changfu Dong. "Gas tungsten-arc filler welding of AZ31 magnesium alloy." Materials letters 60.17-18 (2006): 2194-2197.doi.:10.1016/j.matlet.2005.12.120
3. Mishima, Hisashi, et al. "Numerical simulation on plasma property in TIG-MIG hybrid welding process." Quarterly Journal of the Japan Welding Society 31.4 (2013): 22s-25s. doi:10.2207/qjjws.31.22s
4. Jia, Jian Ping, et al. "Study on Weld Shaping and Mechanical Properties for Three Movement Types of Arc Welding Robot Torch." Applied Mechanics and Materials. Vol. 127. Trans Tech Publications Ltd, 2012. doi:10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.127.187
5. Fang, C. F., et al. "Efficient numerical simulation and experimental study on residual stress induced by GMAW with cable-type wire." Trans China Weld Inst 33 (2012): 17-20.
6. Chen, Yong, et al. "A study on sidewall penetration of cable-type welding wire electrogas welding." Welding in the World 61.5 (2017): 979-986. doi:10.1007/s40194-017-0479-0
7. Yang, Zhidong, et al. "A study on the mechanisms of the CWW SAW process." The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology 94.1 (2018): 1161-1169. doi:10.1007/s00170-017-0967-9
8. Fang, Chenfu, et al. "Cable-type welding wire submerged arc surfacing." Journal of Materials Processing Technology 249 (2017): 25-31.doi:10.1016/j.jmatprotec.2017