Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I will specify a clear statement of the novelty of the research (max. 80-100 words) in the comments for the editor below.
- I will list the names of two potential referees in the comments for the editor below (name, institution, email address).
- The manuscript is written in accordance with the Instructions for Authors and with the MIT template (http://mit.imt.si/Revija/authors.html).
- No significant part of the manuscript has been published elsewhere or is currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The number of figures and tables in the paper does not exceed the required number according to the Instructions for Authors
- Permission has been obtained for any images, figures or other elements that were previously published in another journal.
- The figures and captions are positioned in the text.
- I accept the terms of the MIT journal policy about the publication fee.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.